Saturday, August 20, 2011

...Sunday comes afterwards!

Saturday will always be my favourite day of the week. It's just the most relaxing and super fun day most of the time. Technically, as a stay-at-home mom, all days should be super fun, right? But sometimes, I still really look forward to the weekend...partyin' partyin, yeah!

This new shirt, I think, will become one of my favourite shirts (even though it's green and I was told that green is not my lucky colour). Just feels like a shirt I've had for ages.
Topshop shirt, American Eagle jeans, Forever 21 booties

4 comments:

  1. I love Saturdays too ;)


    You look so comfortable!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comfort is the name of the game:) Thanks for commenting, Wida.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...