Tag! You're it!

I love Lauren Conrad and her website. She writes about everything...from fashion and beauty to food and house decorating. I read it religiously, and so should you:)
Image from people.com


Anyhoo, she did a post on a get-to-know-you type of questionnaire that was posted on her forum, and I thought I'd share my answers here.

1. Favorite TV show? Glee
2. Song I can't stop listening to is... Super Bass (Nicki Minaj)
3. Red or nude lips? nude
4. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook for more personal stuff, but Twitter for fun info that I learn over there
5. Gold or silver? gold
6. Favorite fashion designer? (or clothing line) Stella McCartney
7. Any recent travels? Niagara Falls
8. Makeup you can't live without? RCMA foundation
9. Favorite childhood TV show? Who's The Boss
10. Straight, curly or wavy hair? Straight (because I don't have it)
11. What were you doing a year ago from now? taking care of my young kids (who are still young but at least, they're all more independent now)
12. If you could live in any era, what would it be? 1970s
13. Where are you from? Canada, but born in the Philippines
14. Favorite food? sushi
15. Makeup or fashion? ack...love both! But I guess fashion right now.
16. Movie you saw most recently? New Moon (I haven't been to the theatre in ages)
17. Nickname? Malou
18. I'm secretly terrified of... my husband dying and leaving me alone to raise three kids.
19. Heels or flats? flats
20. Favorite blog on LaurenConrad.com so far? Her Hair How-To: Tipping Out

If there's anyone out there reading this and would love to do this questionnaire, just copy and paste on the Comment section below and answer. I am tagging you!
1. Favorite TV show?
2. Song I can't stop listening to is...
3. Red or nude lips?
4. Facebook or Twitter?
5. Gold or silver?
6. Favorite fashion designer? (or clothing line)
7. Any recent travels?
8. Makeup you can't live without?
9. Favorite childhood TV show?
10. Straight, curly or wavy hair?
11. What were you doing a year ago from now?
12. If you could live in any era, what would it be?
13. Where are you from?
14. Favorite food?
15. Makeup or fashion?
16. Movie you saw most recently?
17. Nickname?
18. I'm secretly terrified of...
19. Heels or flats?
20. Favorite blog on LaurenConrad.com so far?

Better yet, do it on your own blog, and post on the Comment section the link. (Of course, you can omit the last question, unless you read LC's blog, too:P)

Thanks, guys. I would really love to read your answers.

Comments

Shoe Belle said…
http://unretailtherapy.blogspot.com/2011/08/tag-youre-it.html

hahahahahahaha...
Emmylou said…
heehee...thanks:) I remember Kulit Bulilit!

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Oh, the hate!