I know I'm late doing this, as we're already in the middle of summer, but better late than never, right? 1) Tinted moisturizer- When it's just too hot for even a light foundation, this is the only thing I can wear (aside from sunscreen, of course!)
2) Tote bag- Perfect for bringing stuff to the beach, zoo, or playground:)
3) Small e-reader- It's easier to tote around, especially if you're reading something with about 1000 pages, or smut books...heehee:)
I tend to wear almost all the same things over and over, as proven by this outfit which made an appearance here (just with different sneakers). I will admit that not only is my wardrobe small compared to most bloggers who do outfit posts, I also do tend to wear what I see on top of my drawers, which is almost the same clothes...bwahaha!
I love pairing this shirt with this tank top. The shirt itself is a bit sheer, so with the tank top on top, it makes it more appropriate. They're also both thin enough that I don't boil in the heat when I wear 'em:P
Hope you're all having a great weekend, everyone:)
Here are some beauty items I'm really happy with lately....:)
1) These Revlon eyeshadows are super pigmented but easy to blend...win-win!
2) This Sonia Kashuk foundation has just the right amount of coverage I want for the summer.
3) This Hello Kitty bronzer from Sephora was on sale so I thought I'd give it a try. I like it:D I'm currently using it as a blush.
5) This L'Oreal eye cream was on sale as well in our local drugstore, so it was another take-a-chance purchase. I like the metal applicator, and it's not heavy (which is what I want in an eye cream).
Happy Friday, gals and guys. What are you digging lately?