Sunday, November 20, 2011

Matchy matchy

I love my daughter's leopard boots so much I had to find a pair for myself...yes, kinda sad. Anyhoo, I was able to find a reasonably-priced one in this Chinese mall we always go to. Well, hubby actually found them, but I always take credit for everything.

"Peace out!"

"I'm such a trend setter."

"Check me out! You like my strut?"



H&M jacket, Forever 21 top, Walmart scarf, Talula leggings from Aritzia, no name boots
These boots are as comfy as the name brand uggs. YAY!

14 comments:

  1. Nice. Boots. Mommy. heehee
    Forget mini-me, it's looking to be older-me LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh la la, the mother and daughter went matchy matchy today!
    Guys, I adore your boots so much! I'm a sucker for it!

    I'm following you now in GFC and would love a follow back. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for your comment! i love your blog, so i'll hope you'll come back and visit mine again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I was looking for interesting blog to follow and I found yours.
    I hope you can visit and follow me back!

    Have a great day!

    Regards,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, those are so great! And your kids are so cute, you must be a proud mom :)
    http://were-sponsoredbydestiny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute print on those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those shoes of your daughter are so cute! I have the same as you! :)

    www.diary-of-mia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! Love the matching shoes :)
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks again, everyone, for taking the time to comment. I do love our matching boots:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...