Can I live with you?

Most women who adore fashion love or would love to have (me!me!) Christian Louboutin's red-soled shoes. There's  just something about seeing a woman tottering in one of his heels and getting a peek of that red underneath.

There is, however, something that Mr.Louboutin has that I would love to have more than his shoes, and that is his house....or to be more precise, his chateau.

When I saw the spread that InStyle did on Louboutin's property in France, I just swooned. I don't know anything about interior design or architecture, but I just fell in love with it. I thought, "Dear God...please make me win the lotto so I can buy a house like that."

(all images taken from InStyle October 2008, photographed by Francois Halard)

This is my favourite part of his house.


I love how it looks lived-in....not something that resembles a hotel room.And don't you just love that crane?

I'm so jealous....truly....

PS I don't know if he still owns this property to this day. I hope so. If you know otherwise, just drop me a note.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Oh, the hate!