Crowning glory

I have a love/hate relationship with my hair. It is sooooooo dry and frizzy that it takes some effort to make it look decent. Granted, it did not help that I used to bleach the crap out of it. (Yes. I was one of those Asians that went blonde....sigh....)

I trim it myself, and when I say trim, I mean I cut about an inch whenever I remember to do it. The split ends are horrendous that they probably want to literally split and get outta there.  I would love to have it cut and styled, but because of the texture and volume, it takes a minimum of an hour and a half in a salon, and I just don't have that time.

It is, however, thick, which I like. I used to hate having thick hair, until I've seen women with alopecia (not to mention those undergoing chemo). At the end of the day, if the worst of my hair problem is dealing with its dryness, I'm ok with it. And I don't mind putting it up....which is probably the best thing to do as my kids would just try to climb on it anyway. They're like Tarzan.

Here are the products I use to style my hair to make it halfway decent:
Sally Hershberger styling products, Beyond The Zone Turn Up The Heat (love!), Elnett, Ramoni leave-in conditioner, Goody detangler comb (love love love!) and Mason Pearson Popular brush.

My favourite product is not pictured as I ran out of it and need to get it soon. It's the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum...that thing is uh-may-zing!!!!

What are your favourite hair products? Let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Oh, the hate!