Perfect for a parent-teacher interview...and thank you:)

I love everything on this Elle (US Edition) September issue page (p.260). It's almost like the editors went into my brain and, after screaming, discovered what I have been wanting all these time. It has nothing to do with my lifestyle, but still...
Piaget cuff and necklace, Ann Demeulemeester waistcoat, Iris Van Herpen x United Nude booties

On a different note, I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to the few who have taken the time to follow or subscribe to my feeds, and all those who have commented. As a new blogger, you guys don't know how much it means to me....mwah to you all! I hope you guys stay with me in this crazy world of blogosphere.

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, the hate!

Some analogue love #2

Just in time