Topshop @ The Bay

I had a rare break today, whereby I had the whole day to myself. What did I do? Did I have a much-needed sleep? Did I do the much-needed cleaning around the house? Why, of course not! Being a self-proclaimed fashion blogger (ahem...), I decided to finally check out the capsule collection of Topshop at the Bay (at Queen St, Toronto). It is only at this store until the end of the month, before the permanent collection goes to the Bay at Yorkdale in October.

Here are some pics I took with my phone:

One of the display tables

the brand corner on the third floor
All in all, I thought it was an okay collection. It was very small compared to what they have on the website, which is understandable as it is only a capsule collection. Hopefully, the one coming in October will be a bigger one.

I only got two items, because with the conversion, the clothes are not as cheap as those in Zara or H&M...oh well. My credit card was happy:P

Because I had to commute, I wore a very simple and comfy outfit (although my feet still hurt at the end of the day...dang you, sneakers!)
BCBG jacket, Banana Republic tank, Levi's jeans, Converse sneakers, Upla satchel
Edit: Sorry, but the Yorkdale one has a target opening of September. Keeping fingers crossed...

Comments

Shoe Belle said…
Hey, no fair!!! You guys got it there already?!? Wonder when it's coming here, hmmmm... not that I'll doing anything about it (crossing fingers hehehe)
Emmylou said…
I'm sure you guys will get it there after us!

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Oh, the hate!