Morning routine

An advantage of having a uniform for the kids in school is that it takes away the hassle of thinking of what to wear. On that note, here I am with my standard leggings and loose top. Perhaps not very imaginative, but it gets us out of the house relatively quick.

Here are some pics taken before I drove the kids to school.

H&M jacket, Aritzia top, Walmart leggings, Roots chukka boots

Love the flowers on these. Different than my usual black.


Have a great weekend, everyone! And to my fellow Canucks, Advanced Happy Thanksgiving:)

Comments

Shoe Belle said…
Cuuute pix!:p... Happy Thanksgiving!
Bow Tied Beauty said…
You still look very stylish and love the leggings :)

http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

x
c said…
you look so fab! we love those shoes and leggings and your kiddies are soo cute!!

<3
Emmylou said…
Thank you for the lovely comment:)
Katsuumi said…
Happy photos! Love it ;) I like your blog. If you want we can follow each other! :)
Melina-Lajolie said…
hey lovely :)
great post !!
love your blog :)
would you like to follow each other, this would be a great honour for me ?
xx
melina from melina-lajolie.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, the hate!

Some analogue love #2

Just in time