Ms. Poppy and the Rise of the Red

I was hankering for red sunglasses since seeing this picture of Poppy Delevigne taken by Garance Dore.
image from Garancedore.fr
Well, a few days ago, I couldn't find my old battered sunnies, being lost in the black hole known as the back of our family car. I decided to look a for a cheap replacement in our local Shoppers Drug Store, and look what I found?

They were only $14.99 Cdn, and most importantly, they stay on my face comfortably.
"Why so serious?"


Of course, I found my old ones as soon as I bought these babies...

Comments

She's totally amazing! I like this post!
Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

Don’t forget to enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
Cosa mi metto???
noone said…
ohh those glasses are awesome! such a statement piece :D and glad to meet another canadian blogger :D
Emmylou said…
Thanks for the comments, everyone:)
Anonymous said…
love your blog, keep it up!
Awww, looking fabulous momma!
I love the red sunnies, darling!
ohh love them red is a fabulous colour for a pair of sunnies xoxo
Cookie said…
those fits you so well!
http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/
Anonymous said…
Love the sunglasses, such a fun colour !
Emmylou said…
Thanks again, gals:) I do love these sunnies.

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, the hate!

Some analogue love #2

Just in time