Monday, November 28, 2011

New in...faux shearling

This was a purchase on Black Friday. It was on sale for a really good price, and of course, I couldn't pass it up. This is my last jacket purchase for awhile. As you will see in the pictures, it's not even that cold right now where I am. I mean, it's almost December, and our grass is still green!
Razzle Dazzle jacket from M for Mendocino

wearing the jacket with Hello Kitty shirt, American Eagle jeans and no-name wellies from Canadian Tire

action shot...heehee...


What did you guys buy on Black Friday? Or are you planning to buy anything today for Cyber Monday?

11 comments:

  1. amazing!!! love how you combine it!! so lovely!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that jacket! I randomly found your blog - are you from Toronto too? some of the places in your pics look familiar lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tiffany:) Yes...I'm in the GTA! Great to see another Torontonian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi thanks for the comment you left on my blog :) i love your shearling jacket.Ive been eyeing something like that for quite awhile now..its very cute and i love how the zipper is placed a little bit on the side..good find!

    april

    http://fashionrealm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an amazing jacket! I love it. <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pieces and glam style!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, everyone, for taking the time to comment:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great price! the jacket looks great on you very trendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...