Thursday, November 10, 2011

New in...finally.

Well, if you have read this blog post, you might know I really like the Isabel Marant booties that came out awhile back but have not really been able to get my hands on them. I was pretty sure I would get a look-alike, but was waiting for a really good deal. Well, that deal finally came.

Here's the addition to my shoe closet:
Old Navy faux leather booties
They were on sale for $22.99Cdn, plus extra 30% off! Woooo hoooooo!

Here I am wearing them:
Zara top, Habitual jeans, Old Navy booties

I love how they go with everything!

My daughter wanted to show off her shoes too. (Gap leopard booties)
Any great deals lately, guys?

6 comments:

  1. Those are some great boots! Haha love your daughters little leopard booties too cute!

    Xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, my dear:) And Viv, my daughter's a ham:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel a really deep need to buy a similar pair of shoes. They are very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your sense of style chic and simple at the same time.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...