Sunday, December 18, 2011

Saturday Photo Diary

My sister-in-law was kind enough to take the kids for the day (thanks again, L), and thus, hubby and I spent it walking around downtown Toronto to do some shopping. I love the city, and the holiday season always brings out its charm even more...

Yonge-Dundas Square


inside Eaton Centre



Danier jacket, Roots cardi, J. Crew top, H&M/Trish Summerville pants, Ugg Australia Adirondacks, Walmart scarf





lunch (It was so cold that a hot Japanese soup was called for.)
Happy Sunday, y'all:)

10 comments:

  1. Oh sweeet! I'm glad you and your hubby got some time alone and for just having a good ol' relaxed time :) You look super nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you:) It was nice to have some time alone for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your jacket is gorgeous & your lunch looks yummy!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jacket! This looked like fun!

    xo
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your jacket and that soup looks so tasty!

    also, i just wanted to say that i came across your blog today and i think it's really nice! i've had a good read through and i'm definitely going to be keeping up with your posts in the future!

    helen @ thelovecatsINC

    http://thelovecatsinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these photos! They put me in a great mood!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing photos of the mall! And the soup looks delicious!
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos and you look so stylish!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...