Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Moo


I admit I have never heard of the company Moo until I read this post from the blog Life/Style/Flash. When I saw that thecompany did mini business cards, I couldn't help but be intrigued...I mean, how cute are they, right? I decided to place an order for the minumum 100 cards to see if the quality is any good, and to my delight, it was!
my daughter holding it:)
front and back

The company shipped it out pretty fast, and had it in my house within one and a half weeks (as I had it shipped via standard).

I don't know when I'll ever use them, to be honest. For now, however, my kids seem to really like them:P Maybe, they'll hand it out in their school!

13 comments:

  1. they're so cute!!! that idea of your kids on school is the best!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're lovely! And please, advertise this great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look amazing!

    Kisses Anne
    http://annenobody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm I am actually looking to order a new set of business cards so this is perfect! I'm going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are cute! I think the school idea is good!
    xx
    http://junebiswas.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, guys:) They really are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moo Cards are great! It's always good to have a card, you never know!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think these are really cute. just keep a few in your purse and had them out any time someone compliments your outfit. that's what i do, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like them, and I totally think you should have them in your purse - its better to have it and not need it, than needing and not having.
    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love moo cards! That's usually wear I get my business cards. I actually just got some in the mail last week! Love yours!

    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...