New in...chocolate

Dear hubby was kind enough to get me the twin sister of a favourite jacket (see blog here). I just love how supple the leather feels...like buttah....
Danier leather jacket
Here I am wearing it for the first time...
Forever 21 cardi, top and pants from Aritzia, Ugg Australia Adirondack boots


Do you love my awkward smile?

I ended up buying a size down. With the other one, I found out that because I was wearing it so much, the leather ended up stretching a lot. So, one advice when you buy a leather jacket: buy it super tight:)

Happy Wednesday, guys and gals:)

Comments

Unknown said…
Emmy,

You look so pretty I love the chocolate jacket and thanks for the tip.

Happy Wednesday pretty lady :)
amy b.s. said…
that is such a great jacket!
Elle Sees said…
I love this! I have a black one I got in Florence that I treasure so
Bow Tied Beauty said…
Lovely photos and I love the leather jacket! I've always preferred black but now I'm starting to change my mind, I think I might invest in one soon :) x
Oh to Be a Muse said…
i love this jacket in brown and paired with those pants. note to self, buy leather super tight! :)
Elly said…
love the jacket! and your smile is lovely! :)

http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/
Emmylou said…
Thanks for the comments, everyone:)
June said…
I love it... I want a husband fast...
xx
hehehe
my mini bag said…
I love that Jacket. It is kind of similar to this new one I want! So Jealous. I want a leather bike jacket for this season.


You're rocking the style.
LV said…
I love that jacket! Such a great color and very versatile.

http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/
new to your blog and i just have to tell you. I LOOOOOVE your hairrr! so badasss chic! lol.

-xx-
http://www.myvoguishdiaries.com/
You are fabulous! I love the jacket!

XO
Unknown said…
Really cool jacket..I love it!
Sofie said…
beautiful jacket, the colour is amazing! ♥
Shoe Belle said…
Oooooooh, melikey, melikey, melikey!!!
Seriously, you are too cool for school. Your style works so well on you. The jacket is ah-maz-ing!

*Erin
Emmylou said…
Thank you for the lovely comment, guys:) Erin, u r too sweet! As someone who's style is often misunderstood, it's great to read comments like yours!

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, the hate!

Some analogue love #2

Just in time