Erudite

"Erudite faction norms dictate that a faction member must wear at least one blue article of clothing at a time, because blue causes the body to release calming chemicals, and a "calm mind is a clear mind". The color also come to signify their faction."
- from the book Divergent by Veronica Roth (p.348- paperback edition)
Express sweater, Zara jeans, H&M/Dragon Tattoo sneakers

My new fave outfit...so comfy!
I am obsessed with the Divergent series. Guys, I highly recommend it. It's a Young Adult series, but much like The Hunger Games and Harry Potter, adults are sure to enjoy the books too.

The story line is set in a dystopian society. There are five factions, each categorized by different set of characters the group value. The protagonist, Tris, has to pick which one she will live in for the rest of her life, and live with the consequences of her choice. I love both books in the series so far, but the first one blew me away!

Have you guys read the books? Let me know!

P.S. Veronica Roth has a blog too where fans can connect with her:)

Anyhoo, here's to a great week ahead, y'all! Happy Victoria Day to my fellow Canadians:)

Comments

love this!

from, helen at http://www.thelovecatsinc.com
Beauty Follower said…
NIce sweater!

Well today in Greece we are cellebrating Saint Konstantinos (you know the man that Instabul took his name) and Saint Eleni (no relationship with Helen of Troy lol!).
rooth said…
The jeans are fab - they look awesome on you!
Unknown said…
Great casual / chic look. Love the denim. Would check out the book.

Have a great week.
xx
5th&6th
Vivid Virginia said…
Your top is so cool! :)
Oh to Be a Muse said…
This does look super comfy. It's cool because as soon as I saw your blog post title, I knew exactly what you were talking about. I just finished reading Insurgent last week...so good!

I think I am Divergent - a mix of Erudite, Dauntless and Candor. What about you?
Emmylou said…
Thanks, everyone:)
@Cheryl, I'd be factionless!:P
Shoe Belle said…
Melike these shades of blue!... time to hit Chapters nearby;) hehe
Great denim you've got on here, you look gorgeous.

XO,
Erin
http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/
Allison said…
I've heard about these books, and really want to read them! Maybe I should start!
I love how these pants look on!
And thanks so much for the comment on my blog. Would you like to follow each other?

:)
Allison
afashionfiles.blogspot.com
Bruna Marx said…
Love your jeans! you look awesome!
Clara Turbay said…
It is fantastic to visit a site like this full of good ideas.
Allison said…
Thank you so much for following! I am following you back with pleasure!

:)
Allison
afashionfiles.blogspot.com
LV said…
Those jeans look so good on you! I am always looking for good books to read. Thank you for the recommendations. Definitely need to check them out.
Love the unique pattern on your sweater!! Thanks for the comment on my blog!

Marisa
http://brokewithdesignertaste.blogspot.com/
Unknown said…
Emmy,

I've missed you and you look great !! Your hair is so pretty and I love this outfit on you.

I may have to borrow this look.

You look lovely pretty girl.
Vanessa V. said…
Awww dear, you look fabulous today :)

xoxo
Style-Delights said…
woo hoo! you styled this jeans!! So cool and I love this top with it! You look beautiful Emmy! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
-Jyoti
Style-Delights Blog
Those are some great looking pants girl and will def. look into the Divergent series! Thanks for sharing.

xo Lindsey
Complacency Kills 
Check out my latest giveaway <3
June said…
The new zara jeans look good!! I'm reading 50 shades of grey at the moment. Am on book two. You should give it a shot ;)
xx
I Want It All
Buzz said…
Thx for stopping by. Wanna follow each other?

Have a great night,
Laura

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, the hate!

Some analogue love #2

Just in time