Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sightseeing

My in-laws took the kids last Sunday during the day, so I decided to spend it walking around downtown to window-shop and play tourist. Admittedly, it did not go as I hoped. First of all,  the subway line that would take me directly to my destination was not running, so they had shuttle buses running instead,which were crazy-packed! I was also not dressed properly, as it ended up being such a super-nice day, and I was wearing my winter coat. ..sigh...

Anyhoo, it was still great having some time to myself, which is a rare occurrence:P Here are some pics I took that day...
along Yonge St.

I like this old building a lot. I don't know why.


Yonge and Dundas Square




inside Eaton Centre (one of my fave malls)


If any of you have not been to Toronto, I really encourage you to visit:) It's clean; the people are friendly; there are Tim Hortons coffee shops everywhere:P

Anyhoo, Happy Cinco de Mayo, y'all! How are you spending your weekend?

15 comments:

  1. I wish i can go thee one day! You had a great weather!!! look at that perfect blue sky! I imagine you were suffering the heat with your coat hahahah

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going for walks on my own. And that shopping centre is so BIG, I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cecilia: I was sweating like a pig!
    @Rebecca: It is pretty huge:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I miss TO! And Eaton Ctr!:p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so great!

    www.kimgodschalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow such a great sunny day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos! I'm moving to Canada from England in the Summer, but to Vancouver. I'd love to visit Toronoto one day as well though :)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh it looks beautiful there and the weather looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pics! I would like to visit Toronto :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emily, I just feeling so jelous!!I look forward to have holidays and miss around the world! I will consider your recommendation!


    xoxo from M√ľnchen
    La Vie Quotidienne
    www.laviequo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post.
    wanna follow each other on bloglovin?

    www.monikamustafa.dk

    ReplyDelete
  12. seems like you had a great time, hope you also have a great weekend ^^

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. GReat city shots. I had been to Toronto many years ago. Probably should return! :)

    ∞ © tanvii.com ∞

    ReplyDelete
  14. Unas fotos geniales!


    www.infinitawishlist.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...