Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day 2012

This post is dedicated to the awesomest dads that I know:)

Taken when our middle child was was just born...good times:P

My dearest dad (who passed away in 2006)- This was taken Halloween 2005.
 Father's Day ended up being a great and relaxing day. My in-laws took the kids for the day, so my husband and I went downtown for some "let's pretend we're dating again" time, as the weather ended up being nice(although they predicted rain!). The whole clan then up met for dinner:)

John Eshaya JET tunic, Urban Behavior leggings, Steve Madden booties, Topshop bag
The North by Northeast (NXNE) happened this weekend too, so that's the stage behind me (in Yonge and Dundas Square).

Hope everyone had a great weekend, and here's to a fab work week ahead:)

26 comments:

  1. so sweet!
    http://myvintagecurves.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely and what a great tribute to the men in your life! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i didn't knew fathers day was the same date worlwide!! cause sometimes it changes hahaha So.. happy day to yours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Felice inizio settimana a Te...ciao

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesomeee!!!
    *******
    HF

    http://the-hf-blog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the photos of the dads are adorable. Love that the two of you went out on a date for father's day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such handsome guys!! BTW, sorry for your loss! Your dad is with you in spirit I am sure!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Win $40 giftcard from Reecn.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this pics!!!

    nice post

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post is really nice :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the photos of you husband & dad! So nice!!
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post: I like these pictures so much!!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Last day to win a Yosi Samra pair of shoes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing work. The pics are perfect and the post is fantastic. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post, May your Dad's soul rest in peace. Glad you had a good time on father's day... You look really cool.

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  14. Emmy,

    Lovely photos I am so happy you got a day date with the hubs.

    You look lovely as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Belated Father's Day to your husband!
    I love those matching kids PJs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely pictures! I'm very sorry to know about your dad.
    xx
    I Want It All

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for your lovely comment

    I invite you to...

    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...