And now for something completely different!

Just to mix it up a bit, I thought I'd do something different for today's post. What, you may ask? Why, interview my dear hubby, of course! I know you're all dying to know who's the dude crazy enough to put up with the shenanigans in this household...


Also, if you've read and liked 50 Shades of Grey (like me), then I dedicate this interview to you. (P.S. The main characters in the novel met when the girl had to interview the guy.)

G's the hubsters...

me: Are you excited to do this interview?
G: Errrr....
me: I know you are! So, let's start. Fave colour?
G: Gray.
me: (giggles) Of course! And fave book?
G: My reading comprehension is not very good, and thus, I don't read much.
me: Ohhhhkay..."not applicable" then. Fave movie?
G: "Martyrs"
me: Wha?
G: Just google it.
me: Ohhhhhkay....Fave food?
G: Chicken curry.
me: Of course, something I don't make.
G: (silence)
me: Ohhhhhkay....So, what did you think of me when we first met?
G: Well, my godsister said you were funky, which I thought meant you smelled.*
me: No, seriously!
G: Well, I married you....(trails off)
me: Ohhhhhhkay....What do you think of my blogging?
G: It's a good hobby for you.
me: Oh, good! So, are there things I do that you hate?
G: Well, you don't pick up after yourself.
me: I do pick up after myself! Hmphh!
(pause)
me: Romney or Obama?
G: I'm Canadian.
(pause)
me: Any last words?
G: This interview is lame.
me: No. You're lame!

Fin

*My friend set G and I  up on a blind date. She's also G's godsister.

Comments

Adam said…
me: Romney or Obama?
G: I'm Canadian.

I lol'ed.
Vision By Mila said…
ahahah, funny :) I did read the 50 Shades trilogy, liked it :)
Unknown said…
This was cute I enjoyed it and I am so happy that he likes blogging for you!

p.s. chicken curry is on of my fave too and sadly I dk how to make it either :/
Emmylou said…
Glad you guys liked it...it was quite painful to convince him to do it:P
Josie said…
Haha this post made me lol so much! You seem like you have loads of fun together and it's so cool you met on a blind date xxx
MrsBitchface said…
i love this post!! and love that response from your hubby: i married you... needless any other word

xo
Shoe Belle said…
too much time on somebody's hand, maybe? hahahahahaha
Giancarlo said…
G: Giancarlo !! felice inizio settimana...ciao


rooth said…
Hahaha, really nice to get to know the father of your talented photo bombers :)
Oh to Be a Muse said…
That interview was so not lame! I loved it. It sounds like the two of you have a very fun relationship. What a great post!
Unknown said…
I really like the interview it's very humourous..
Mila said…
I moved to my new blog, but it's still me, Mila ;)
Elle Sees said…
hahaha. Thanks for letting us get to know your hubby a little bit better I think?
LOL, you guys are funny. I have no idea what Martyrs is either.

*Erin
Jane said…
this is so sweeeet! i have a huge smile on my face right now!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, the hate!

Some analogue love #2

Just in time