|Silence and Noise jacket and BDG jeans from Urban Outfitters, H&M shirt, Converse sneakers|
Crafting-wise, I just had my first sewing lesson a couple of days ago with a great lady who is not only knowledgeable but also very patient. :D
|My teacher showing me how to work this industrial sewing machine|
|I did a collar for the first time!|
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Aimee of Capturing Life Memoirs for nominating me for the Sisterhood Of The World Blogger Award. She's such a sweetie, and I always love seeing her outfits:) Here are the questions she asked for those she nominated:
1. What or who made you started blogging?
Can't even remember...I remember just reading a lot of fashion and beauty blogs, and I just thought, why not?
2. What is your goal as a blogger?
Just to keep doing it as long as I can
3. What inspires you to keep blogging?
All the other bloggers I read:)
4. Who takes your pictures?
No one....I have a small tripod, and just set the camera on a timer.
5. What is your distinction from every other blogs out there?
I pretty much blog about anything and everything under the sun. I honestly don't think I stand out, but I think every blogger has a voice of her/his own.
6. What do you do besides blogging?
You mean as a hobby? I'm usually knitting or reading, and now, sewing:) I also play the ukulele and paint once in awhile.
7. What quote best describes your blog?
8. How many hours do you spend on blogging?
Not much, honestly. I spend more time commenting on other blogs than actually writing my own.
9. What are the perks of being a blogger?
Meeting all the other awesome bloggers all over, for sure!
10. Where do you get your inspiration for your blog?
Everywhere (ie. movies, magazines, books, trips I've taken)
Thanks again, Aimee!