Thursday, October 13, 2016

Obsession #39

Just one item, you guys....
good Label Gwyneth Soft Croftie coat
 From goop's website:
“This is based on the first men’s overcoat I ever owned, which I bought at Canal Jean in, like, 1984. It was a wool men’s tweed coat with a relaxed, dropped shoulder, that I’d wear with the sleeves rolled up. That’s exactly what I wanted this to be: Something John Bender from The Breakfast Club might have worn. It’s a mix of beautiful wool and cashmere, in a gorgeous blue—it’s got a lot of pigment in it.” 
My love for Gwyneth will never go away.:)



A coat may or may not be in the sewing horizon soon...just sayin....

What is your current obsession?

14 comments:

  1. Now that looks quite hard to create professionally. I look forward to seeing your new coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes it's all sold out already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket is simply gorgeous!

    www.rhymeandribbons.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very smart looking coat but why is everything on goop so hella expensive ;p I used to shop at Canal Jean and I still miss that place :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got my halloween costume, I'm not going to be Jon Snow by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a gorgeous oversize coat! I just wish I know how to sew one for myself.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES! I saw this on my FB feed the other day and was also smitten by it! <3

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yasssss! That coat is a great oversized coat.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an amazing coat! Wouldn't mind having one myself either :)
    xx
    LA VEINE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emmy, when you make you one, make me one. LOL >.< You can do it girl! My girl has moved to COATS!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. she pulls it off effortlessly.. and those glasses!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...