Monday, June 19, 2017

Out and about in the city (picture-heavy)

It was a bit of a busy weekend, so I thought I'd share some pics:D

The Toronto Zoo was closed for 35 days due to a strike between the zoo board management and the union workers. It finally opened on June 15th, so I brought the kiddos back.






























These guys blocked the Zoomobile! Hehe....



Some sporty activities before church:

 Went downtown:
Subway shots:D


 Eaton Centre


 Yonge-Dundas Square


 Walking along Yonge St.
 Inside Silver Snail comic bookstore



I would like to take this opportunity to wish my husband a belated Happy Father's Day. If you've been following my blog for awhile, you'll see that he's not in most pictures. Not only is it because he's not a big fan of the camera, it's also because he sacrifices a lot of days off to work, even on weekends. He does this to give me and the kids the opportunity to do all these fun activities.

G...사랑해.

9 comments:

  1. Emmy, your hubby is the greatest :) Happy Father's Day to him! I love the outings you take with the children. Strikes happen at the worst time (for others). They know it's Summer and children want to go :( Glad it reopened. Very pretty zoo and I love the panda themed items. That comic bookstore is too cool. Love the hanging spider-man.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures. Looks like the kids had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys always have such fun family outings during the summer! I love how close your family is and I hope your husband had a wonderful Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wife would be jealous of the polar bear, that's her favorite animal. She's never seen one in person

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent pics!
    Have a nice day!
    Gil Zetbase

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a good time was had by all at the zoo and downtown!! I loved all the pandas in the gift shop. WANT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great day with the family. I don't really go to zoos, but I do love animals. Aren't giraffes super cool? They're so much bigger than you think.

    www.ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...