Walk down memory lane

This is one of the oldest shirts I have. I bought this when I was Paris, France with my sisters aeons ago after I graduated from university.

I remember not having enough money for the trip, but have always wanted a Lacoste shirt due to my obsession with Audrey Hepburn. I had this picture of her wearing one and of course wanted one of my own. Now, every time I wear it, I'm reminded of those good ole days:D

(And of course, my partner in crime has to be in one shot. We've decided that when I retire from blogging, she is taking over....bwahaha....)

Lacoste shirt, BDG jeans, Vans sneakers 


BTW, if you guys have a Twitter account, you can find me at tallulah_belle. That's the only social media account I've been using for a long time and I'm pretty active there:) I always follow back...unless you're a bot.

Comments

rooth said…
Girl looks like she's ready to take over now :)
Emmylou said…
So true, Ruth...sigh....
ALLIE NYC said…
I loved hearing this story! Traveling to the city of lights on a budget but buying a semi-designer piece you just had to have. Love this.

I think a lot of people are over social media. I don't blame you for only doing Twitter. I do not do Twitter much. And I am fed up with IG and the BS for sure.

Allie of
www.allienyc.com
Aw it's cool when a piece of clothing brings back good memories and it sounds like this shirt stirs up some great nostalgia. Mini me would be your perfect replacement ^_^
This is what I love about fashion. It's not just about the clothes...it's about the memories we have with them. What a beautiful story! The shirt is fabulous and I can tell how wonderful it makes you feel when you wear it. So so so lovely.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
LL Cool Joe said…
Haha I love the way your daughter steals the limelight. Tell her to get her own blog and then you can see who becomes more popular. :D

Love the jeans btw.
Fashionably Idu said…
Such a great idea for your daughter to continue on after you retire. I wish my girls were the least bit interested. I love the shirt, you've kept it very well.

https://www.fashionablyidu.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Oh, the hate!