Witch of the Waste

I can't believe it's August already....gaaaaaaah! Half of summer gone and I've just been procrastinating like a fool. If you follow me on Twitter, you may notice that most of my posts have just been on sketching and drawing, and frankly, that's all I feel like doing lately. Good for improving my skills but not good for my other goals and I feel like I'm just wasting my time some days...sigh....

Anyhoo, I've still been living on shorts and shirts because summer still :D
Buden Shouten shirt I got from Mitsukoshi at Epcot, GAP shorts, Teva sandals



Comments

You are definitely not wasting your time! It's so hard when that feeling takes over though, because there is always a list of things you feel you "should" accomplish...or sometimes just not enough hours in the day to get it all done. I love your outfit as well. That shirt is fabulous!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
I wouldn't call working on your sketching and drawing a waste of time at all chingu. Summertime is all about chill time so if that's what you feel like doing right now just go with it and don't feel bad. I'm sure as fall rolls up your state of mind will probably naturally transition to some of your other goals. Cool tee! I don't want to summer to end!
Mica said…
Shorts and a tee is the perfect summer outfit! And when you are as talented as you are, I don't think spending time sketching and illustrating and creating works of art is a waste of time! you have to strike when creativity does and do what you feel moved to, to enjoy it the most! :)

Hope that you are having a lovely weekend :)


Away From Blue
Sharon said…
I love sketching and drawing too! It's definitely not a waste of time :) Although summer seems to fly by this year, isn't summertime meant for chilling and doing what we love? I really like your outfit as always; t-shirt and shorts are always the perfect outfit!
Evi Erlinda said…
Lovely outfit! Love your tee!
rooth said…
You gotta enjoy the dog days of summer!

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Oh, the hate!