Mall rat

 Another photo shoot at the mall...bwahaha....

wearing a Norwegian-style cardi I knitted awhile back, an Alabama Chanin shirt that I sewed from a kit, UNIQLO pants, Vans slip ons


We were laughing so hard here coz there was a guy who kept blocking us by accident.



My haul for the day (If you guys saw my Halloween post, then you know my Attack on Titan obsession:D)
Levi is my fave character on that show!

Here is Eren assembled....so cute, right? 

Any new hauls lately?

PS I just posted this holiday gift guide for artists on YT:) If you have some time...



Comments

That is such a fabulous cardi Emmy! You make the coolest clothing. I'm not that familiar with Attack on Titan but your Eren figure is totes adorable! Reminds me a little of of nendoroid figures I used to collect. I have L from Death Note and Sebastian from Black Butler ;p I've actually been more busy selling than hauling lately but we I did just order a cool new mural for our bedroom.
Lovely said…
Your cardigan is beautiful! And, I love the Eren figurine.
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com
ellie said…
Some how or another, I have been missing your post! Oh, you do have some glorious malls there. We don't. Yes, the one they put in in the cornfields is no more than a strip mall and anytime you go, you are sure to whip your hair about and it's dance.

I did make it there to the Ramen place and it was amazing! & expensive too. But probably one of the best places around.

Love your sweater! Thanks so much for your gift guide too💗🫠🌸🍁
I love your sweater Emmy! You got some great stuff! Was the guy cute? Asking for a friend. HaHaHa Glad you guys had a great time.

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Life lately- end of the school year 2023