What have I been watching #35

 I've actually seen a lot of movies and shows lately since my last update, but many of them were re-watches or plainly not good, so I'll just talk here about the ones I've seen recently and liked:)

images from imdb.com unless otherwise stated

1)Re/Member (on Netflix)

Not the scariest Japanese horror, but I thought it had a really great cast, and the love story was cute:)

2)Come Play (on Netflix)


 Another one that's not too scary, but I still loved the plot and the little boy playing the main character was great in it.

3) Attack on Titan Final Season Part 3

I was waiting for this for a long time, and man, this first instalment as AMAZEBALLZ!!!! I really can't recommend this animé enough:)

image from rollingstones.com


4) Scream (on Netflix)

I'm a big fan of the original franchise (yes...even the 4th film:)) so this was no-brainer for me. Even though the end was predictable, I still loved this:)


What have you been watching lately? Did you guys see the Oscars last night? I unfortunately missed it, but I always see who wins these things on Twitter so yay for social media:D

Comments

Hena Tayeb said…
I don't know any of these except for Scream. And while it was my favorite horror movie growing up I don't have the stomach for it anymore.. I did watch the last one but it was too gory.
We took off last Friday and finished The Glory and it's the first K-drama in a while with an ending that didn't disappoint. I think I need a light and fluffy drama now. We've also been watching the newest season of The Mandolorian and The Last of Us. I like the former better than the latter cause it's hella depressing. We only caught Ke Huy Quan's win last night. Was happy for him and Michelle Yeoh. Don't really care about anyone else. Hope you're well! Have a fab week chingu <3
R's Rue said…
Great recs. Thanks. Have a lovely evening
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
ellie said…
Thanks for letting me know about Scream! Still on Taxi Driver 2 since I had to go back and watch the first one..plus they are taking their time loading it up on Viki. I have watched a few strange Japanese drama..the recent one is The Reason He can't get Married. It was so funny. He was in love with his emotional support doll. My favorite BL drama at the moment has to be Jack O' Frost. It's Japanese and very universal I felt. About 2 people break up but the one who ran away gets in an accident and remembers everyone but his significant other. Some day I have to get back and finish Brain Work a K-drama. oh..oh..oh..Jerry Yan in Forbidden Flower. Basically, just watching the man wash hair, gardening and building things it a good part of the show..but I like watching him, and the soundtrack is really sweet(Chinese)
So glad you've found some good stuff to watch! I love the Scream movies as well. (Controversial opinion: my favourite is Scream 3. Obsessed.) I recently saw the new one in theatres. Hopefully you'll be able to see that one soon!
the creation of beauty is art.
Kinga K. said…
I love Scream and that part is great too <3
Miri said…
Thank you for so many tips on what I could watch next! Much appreciated :)!

lots of love, Miri
www.meetmiri.com
thanks for the movie recommendation. I will watch this Re/Member horror movie.

JULIE ANN LOZADA BLOG
INSTAGRAM: @julieann_lozada
ALLIE NYC said…
Come Play sounds good. I am always looking for something to watch on NF. Thanks for the 411!

Allie of
www.allienyc.com
Mica said…
I like how you say some of these things were not too scary, but I'm sure if I watched I'd be terrified, haha! We went to a movie in the park last night, it was one of the minion ones, and at one point I had to check my little guy wasn't too scared by one of the bits in it - it's a kids movie, but it was a little scary for me, haha!
I love the Scream series. My favorites are the first two. I think they’re coming out or have come out with a new one. Will have to see :D

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Life lately- end of the school year 2023