Let's Go To The Ex 2023

 And so...school starts this week for the kids here in Canada. For us here in Toronto, the CNE is one of those events (like Fan Expo) that signals the end of summer....sigh....

We were able to go this weekend, and just thought I'd share some pics I took:)

One of our fave parts of the CNE is the food!





My middle child actually works in the CNE but we picked a day he was not working:) (My eldest worked here last year.)






what they're looking at hahaaa




We watched a cow being milked:D






Is there something you usually do to signify the end of summer?

Comments

ellie said…
Oh, some interesting eats! Makes me think of the State Fair. Although, I haven't gone to one in ages. When I was in high school I got a chance to go to the one in Dallas which was quite an event with lots of cool exhibits from quilts to animals and rides! Here in our state, they have moved it out West and you would have to travel a couple of hours now. Lord knows how much they would charge for parking here.

I hope you and your family have a great school year. Such great photos of you and the family! Happy September🍁
It looks like you had such a good time! I'm glad the family was able to visit The Ex this year! I planned to, but time sort of got away from me. The food looks fantastic. Also, that sand castle is so cool! I am always amazed at what people can create.
the creation of beauty is art.
It's great that you guys were able to enjoy one last outing before school starts and even better that it involved some delicious food ;p Wishing all your kids a fun, fantastic and productive school year! Do take care because those new COVID variants sound pretty bad :( I am actually looking forward to cooler weather though we seem to be getting another heatwave in NYC this week.
rooth said…
The State Fair of Texas actually starts up at the end of September and that's the kick off to "fall" for us in Texas. That food looks tasty!
R's Rue said…
Looks like a great time. Have a wonderful week.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
FASHION TALES said…
I love events like this, and it must have been so much fun for the whole family. I went to a fair earlier this summer, a food and wine festival.
FASHION TALES
Hena Tayeb said…
Oh yum! Looks like a fun event.

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Life lately- end of the school year 2023