Currently loving #58- Beauty Edition

 Some stuff I've been using and loving a lot lately:)

1)Love Liner Liquid

Best liquid liner ever!


2)Flawless Magic Oil hair serum
Bought this from one of those kiosks that always harass the customers in a mall...LOLZ...this was worth it though. Quite pricey so I don't use it all the time, but it does make my hair soft (which is quite a feat TBH).

3) Muji Cleansing Oil
I've always loved Muji skin care stuff, and this is a new addition to my faves:) Really gets my makeup off!

4)Cerave Renewing SA Lotion
Our family doctor actually prescribed this to my daughter when she was having really super dry skin and now, I'm the one using it...coz winter....sigh....

5) Angel perfume by Thierry Mugler
My all-time fave perfume. I tend to only wear this on winter though coz it's a heavy scent.

What are your current faves lately?

Comments

Hena Tayeb said…
Great products. The flawless hair oil looks like something I'd like.
Everything sounds really fabulous, especially that eyeliner! It's always nice when you find something that just works well. I need to try the CeraVe, because my skin is so dry this winter. It's been rough! Thank you for the suggestion.
the creation of beauty is art.
ALLIE NYC said…
Oh that liquid liner sounds super interesting. I am so bad at liquid liner. I have used the Cereve renewing lotion it works pretty well. Ooo I will have the TM scent next time I am in Sephora.

Allie of
www.allienyc.com
rooth said…
Ooooo! I've been using some of the moisturizers and masks from Alpyn Beauty and quite like them both
Adam said…
I'm sure my wife has used these products
I keep wanting to try Muji skin care products but I really need to finish my stash first ;p That cleansing oil sounds good. Lately as far as beauty, I'm really loving my LED mask since I've been making it a regular part of my routine. I totally notice a difference in my skin whenever I use it.
MELODY JACOB said…
Ah, the infamous mall kiosks never fail to catch our attention! It's funny how those encounters sometimes lead to unexpected gems like the Flawless Magic Oil hair serum.
MELODY JACOB said…
Sounds like you found a gem amidst the kiosk chaos! Despite the price tag, if it consistently leaves your hair soft and manageable, it's definitely a worthwhile investment.
www.melodyjacob.com

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Oh, the hate!