Life lately- late winter 2024

 What I've been up to lately:)

1) Eating my fave foods:D

Pot belly soup noodle

Tempura poké bowl

3) New phone case
Got this from Flaunt and really loving it!



4) Shopping for a new tank
My daughter's shubunkins are getting too big so we're looking around for bigger tanks. 

5) Reading a lot
I read a lot last year (about 102 books) so I'm trying to see if I can do the same this year. Honestly, though, I am aiming to read more classics this year (and also thicker books) so I will most likely not hit this number again, but I'm ok with it!

Speaking of reading, I did a video for our book club channel aboout e-readers. Please check it out, and please subscribe if you're into books:D (A HUGE Thank you to those who already did! You know who you are🤗)

What have you been up to lately?

Comments

ellie said…
Such amazing food! Our library is moving and we have a new security system..so that means tagging, scanning, standing and moving books from the shelf back on the shelf. It can get tedious. I have done a few Barbie projects and of course, writing.... So great to see you are reading the classics. I won't lie, some of these new books I come across just aren't quite what I was hoping for.

Happy March!
Ah such a cute phone case! It's really impressive that you managed to read 102 books last year and your plan for this year sounds solid as well. Quality always beats quantity anyway ;p I probably read around 40 books last year and I'd be happy to maintain or exceed that. I'm really into self help books these days. I mostly read on my iPad just because it's easy. I prefer eBooks cause it's just way more hygienic since I borrow most of my books from the library to not build up clutter LOL
Hena Tayeb said…
Ooh all the food looks great.
Every time you wear that coat I am reminded of how gorgeous it is.
Good look on all the classics.
The food looks so amazing! Also, the fact that you read so many books last year is beyond impressive. Reading anywhere near that amount this year would be a real achievement! There is truly nothing better than a good book.
the creation of beauty is art.

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Oh, the hate!