Hair update!

 I wrote about how I've now started to grow one side of my hair that I've been shaving for more than a decade (blog post here).

Well, here is the growth since November 2023....


Still a long way to go but at least, the length is now getting to be a bit more manageable.

And here's me going out window shopping again:D This was such a weird outfit as nothing really matched, but hey, the beauty of getting older is you stop caring what others think. LOL

Do you constantly change your hair style?

PS And now for some YT promotion....here are two vids I recently uploaded (one on my art channel and one on our book club channel:D Thank you to those who support me over there by watching! I truly am so grateful. XOXO)

a flip through of an awesome creativity book I got from the library
a video of me talking about books I want to read before I die!


Comments

rooth said…
The grow out is looking cute!
It looks awesome and the color is fabulous Emmy! I always wanted to try an undercut but never had the guts or patience to actually do it. I kind of rotate between different versions and lengths of a bob for the most part because it's the most flattering and easy to maintain style for me.
It's amazing how much it has grown out so far! I actually really like it that length. It looks totally intentional. Also, I agree with you that the beauty of getting older is not caring what other people think. But your outfit was fabulous!
the creation of beauty is art.

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Oh, the hate!