Safety

 When in doubt, I always turn to black outfits:D Am I lazy? Perhaps...but you can't really go wrong with black for any occasion IMO...


from casual...



...to a more dressed up occasion.
We took our parish priest out for dinner. Father Peter become someone dear to our family over the years, and he is now going to a different parish:( We are truly sad to see him leave. (My middle child is an altar server.)

Speaking of religion, I did a video on the Word On Fire Volume 2 Bible on my art channel, as it is filled with beautiful art work. Check it out! (Even if you are not Catholic, this Bible is worth a look:))






Comments

ellie said…
Oh, you are so right about BLACK! Love the outing. Such a great way to see someone special off to another parish. I hope your summer isn't too hot! It is getting so muggy, as of late.

Great to see your unboxing video, too. I am 2 episodes away from finishing Untamed. I appreciate it more than the first time I tried to watch it.
R's Rue said…
I’m loving your look. You are a bright spot in my day. Have a beautiful day.
rooth said…
I wear all black ALL the time - no shame here!
Hena Tayeb said…
Black always looks good.
Nice of you to take your pastor out.. it's hard to say goodbye.
LoveT. said…

Great outfit, black goes well with your hair color.
You're right that you can't go wrong with black chingu. Oddly it's never really been a go to for me as I've always preferred colors to neutrals but I am wearing black more nowadays and it really is just so easy.
Janina said…
Danke für deinen tollen Post und die symphatischen Fotos!
Grüße,
Janina
I don't think it's lazy at all! Black is classic and versatile. I love that first outfit. The top is super cute! It must be hard with your parish priest moving to a different parish. But it is wonderful that your family took him out to dinner to wish him well! <3
the creation of beauty is art.
Mica said…
When you find something that works for you it makes sense to wear it often! Both of these outfits are perfect :) Shame your priest is moving to another parish but hopefully you will be just as close with the new one :)

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Fab Four

Weekend shenanigans