St. Jacobs- Take 2

We were able to go back to St. Jacob's Flea Market this year! Last time, we went during winter, and man...going during the summer was insane! So many peeps! We arrived at 10am, and already had a hard time finding a parking spot.

Anyhoo, here are some pics:)






What did you do this weekend? Do tell! (I'm just nosy:D)

EDIT (Sorry I can't reply to the comments for some reason!): I ended up getting essential oil and a facial mist, and my hubby got a wallet. Surprisingly, the kids didn't get anything!

Comments

rooth said…
Did y'all get anything from the flea market??
Romy Matthias said…
Da hattet ihr wirklich einen tollen Tag. LG Romy
ellie said…
So fun! Looks like some good food and a great time. Oh, I am sure it was a great downtime with school right around the corner. Such fun photos! I'm afraid I have just been playing with Barbies here.
LoveT. said…
Looks like a great time at the market!
I can imagine the flea market would be way more crowded during the summer than the winter. Looks like y'all had fun though chingu. We went to the Museum of the City of New York this weekend and took a walk in Central Park. I will have a post on the museum soon. It's my favorite in the city:)
Adam said…
I worked today 😭
Janina said…
Tolle Fotos, ihr seht sehr freudig aus!
Dieses Wochenende habe ich nur relaxt, muss auch mal sein!
Grüsse,
Janina

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Fab Four

Weekend shenanigans