A fashion and lifestyle blog from the suburbs of Toronto
Inspiration: Parris Goebel
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Paris Goebel is basically the coolest girl on the planet. Most know her nowadays as the choreographer for all the Justin Bieber's Purpose videos, but she also choreographed for a bunch of other people like JLo and Nicky Minaj. You can see more about this New Zealander here. Once you see her work, I guarantee you'll be just as amazed.
image from nylon.com
image from parrisgoebel.com
image from parrisgoebel.com
image from elle.com
She's one of the best choreographers out there. Just watch the video below. (I fell down the rabbit hole when I started watching YouTube videos of the numbers she's choreographed....just saying....)
I must've seen this Sorry video a hundred times. Parris, her dance crew and polyswagg...what's not to love?
Hubby, myself and the little one decided to go to Fairview Mall today while the boys were in school. What was happening there, you might ask? Why...the opening day of Express , of course. To be honest, I thought they had already opened. It was just perfect timing, I guess. This is their first store in Canada, and I'm really glad they picked Fairview coz it's very accessible where I live:P I've shopped in Express before, specifically the one in Buffalo (New York) and I really like their stuff. They always have a great collection season after season, and the prices are mostly reasonable. Here are some pics I took with the phone. Really love their sequined jackets! The layout is pretty good and the store size is quite substantial. The fall collection is TDF. I didn't take a pic of this killer red suit that they have, but trust me when I say it is very very nice. I would have gotten it, but it really would have just sat in my closet, and it was out of my budg...
I've been having a hard time getting motivated to post anything at all these days. I've deleted X on my phone, and am on Bluesky now, but even then, I don't really post much there. (I've stopped posting on Instagram and Facebook years ago, and don't have a TikTok/) Even having a hard time posting consistently on my Art YouTube channel. I do have a small Catholic YouTube channel, and another small "fish" channel (and I use that term lightly coz I mostly post random stuff about our shubunkin goldfishes), but even then, these days, I just want to go "off the grid" :( That is all.
I mentioned in this post how I've been trying to revamp my wardrobe because of how much I loved Song Hye Kyo's clothes in the show The Glory (thank you to my blogger friend Rowena again for recommending this show!) Slowly....slowly....I am trying. I will probably never get rid completely of all my colourful and worn clothes, but it's really been a game changer changing my style. Here's the new addition to my closet, inspired by SHK. I've been looking for a black coat for awhile and finally found it! Zara oversized coat LOLZ....excuse the RBF. This was me trying it in the store before buying. Was really debating as I'm trying not to spend so much, but this coat was reasonably priced, and it the last of my size! What's a girl to do? Who has been your style inspo lately?
Comments
Great post dear ;)
http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/
NEW POST: Baby Goats! http://bit.ly/1WTVGxY
www.ohtobeamuse.com
Flower Design
Shireen | Reflection of Sanity
http://roadesque.com
http://ourruins.com
http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/
http://www.averysweetblog.com/