More summer shenanigans

It was the 45th anniversary of the Toronto Zoo so of course, we had to go:)


There's a baby kangaroo at the back!


My daughter got up to her and they really made a connection I think:) She took this pic.


I uploaded an art video (which I will be doing more of so subscribe to my channel if you're into that:D)
This one is me doing a review of Jane Davenport's online art classes/workshops and a flip through of my sketchbooks/art journals.

We went back to Great Wolf Lodge at Niagara Falls for our annual summer tradition:)





How is your summer going, guys? Still can't believe school is starting in two weeks...huhuhu

Comments

Mica said…
can't believe I wasn't subscribed to you on YouTube! I am now :)

Looks like such a fun summer - I'm surprised you have kangaroos in Canada, wow! I know tigers aren't native to you either but it's funny seeing an Aussie animal so far away! :)


Hope that your week is off to a great start :)

Away From Blue
Emmylou said…
Thanks, Mica😘 And I didn't know the kangaroos were there too coz we haven't been to the zoo in awhile. It was pretty cool😄
FASHION TALES said…
How fun! Really loved the video Emmy! <3 I still remember going to different zoos because my parents travelled quite a lot so that was my escape, perfect place for artists, too. Wishing you a great new week. x/M
GlamourZONE said…
Hi dear, been a while since i have visited you blog. Great to be here again. You family is beautiful and looks like you had so much fun. Thanks for sharing.
ALLIE NYC said…
Your summer looks truly filled with fun. Love the pix and your daughter got a great snap of the ape. Going to check out your channel.

Allie of
www.allienyc.com
I love how your family always makes the most of your summer vacation days Emmy! Your kids are gonna have some really great memories when they get older :D
Adam said…
I always hate when the tigers are sleeping. Damn nocturnal animals.
R's Rue said…
Beautiful photos.
rooth said…
School has already started here! Crazy how quickly this year has gone by

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Oh, the hate!