Express @ The Fairview Mall
Hubby, myself and the little one decided to go to Fairview Mall today while the boys were in school. What was happening there, you might ask? Why...the opening day of Express , of course. To be honest, I thought they had already opened. It was just perfect timing, I guess. This is their first store in Canada, and I'm really glad they picked Fairview coz it's very accessible where I live:P I've shopped in Express before, specifically the one in Buffalo (New York) and I really like their stuff. They always have a great collection season after season, and the prices are mostly reasonable. Here are some pics I took with the phone. Really love their sequined jackets! The layout is pretty good and the store size is quite substantial. The fall collection is TDF. I didn't take a pic of this killer red suit that they have, but trust me when I say it is very very nice. I would have gotten it, but it really would have just sat in my closet, and it was out of my budg...
Comments
xx
www.JuneWantsItAll.com
http://ourruins.com
Josie’s Journal
http://www.averysweetblog.com/
Rae | love from berlin
Rowena @ rolala loves
xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee
also saw the comic con interview with the Game of thrones cast (Season 4). Someone asked "dragons or direwolves?"
the guy who plays Jamie Lannister said "direwolves......easier to kill".
Beautetude
XO Imke
kisses,
BEAUTYEDITER.COM
LIKE BEAUTYEDITER.COM ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW BEAUTYEDITER.COM ON BLOGLOVIN
xox
Love the jacket and jeans plus the stripes really pop out beautifully.
http://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com
http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr
wonderful strretstyle look! I love your shirt:)
Baci,
Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi