Cute sweater! I can't believe how much the weather has cooled down in just one week. Well at least I did get to wear my new Chinti & Parker sweater today ;)
It is crazy how quickly the weather turned! But on the plus side, now you get to wear super cute sweaters. This one is gorgeous...and I love those jeans! the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
Love the texture in your outfit with the cosy jumper nad patchwork jeans! :) It's funny, I'm waiting for it to properly warm up here so I can pack all my winter woolies away, haha! Spring is here but it's not quite warming up fully yet!
Hello Emmy wowww the color of your hair is outstanding !!! If I was younger I would also do it ah! Oh I still don't want to think about shirts I'm still wearing a tee! Your jeans are wondeful and so is your daughter!
As a person who absolutely loves autumn season, I am excited for cooler temperatures. I love your outfit. The colour of your jumper is lovely. <3 Have a great weekend Emmy. x
Hubby, myself and the little one decided to go to Fairview Mall today while the boys were in school. What was happening there, you might ask? Why...the opening day of Express , of course. To be honest, I thought they had already opened. It was just perfect timing, I guess. This is their first store in Canada, and I'm really glad they picked Fairview coz it's very accessible where I live:P I've shopped in Express before, specifically the one in Buffalo (New York) and I really like their stuff. They always have a great collection season after season, and the prices are mostly reasonable. Here are some pics I took with the phone. Really love their sequined jackets! The layout is pretty good and the store size is quite substantial. The fall collection is TDF. I didn't take a pic of this killer red suit that they have, but trust me when I say it is very very nice. I would have gotten it, but it really would have just sat in my closet, and it was out of my budg...
I've been having a hard time getting motivated to post anything at all these days. I've deleted X on my phone, and am on Bluesky now, but even then, I don't really post much there. (I've stopped posting on Instagram and Facebook years ago, and don't have a TikTok/) Even having a hard time posting consistently on my Art YouTube channel. I do have a small Catholic YouTube channel, and another small "fish" channel (and I use that term lightly coz I mostly post random stuff about our shubunkin goldfishes), but even then, these days, I just want to go "off the grid" :( That is all.
I mentioned in this post how I've been trying to revamp my wardrobe because of how much I loved Song Hye Kyo's clothes in the show The Glory (thank you to my blogger friend Rowena again for recommending this show!) Slowly....slowly....I am trying. I will probably never get rid completely of all my colourful and worn clothes, but it's really been a game changer changing my style. Here's the new addition to my closet, inspired by SHK. I've been looking for a black coat for awhile and finally found it! Zara oversized coat LOLZ....excuse the RBF. This was me trying it in the store before buying. Was really debating as I'm trying not to spend so much, but this coat was reasonably priced, and it the last of my size! What's a girl to do? Who has been your style inspo lately?
Comments
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
Hope you are having a great week so far :)
Away From The Blue Blog
I still love Forever 21 clothes for men, even though I'm a little bit older than 21. :D Okay, a lot older.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/
wowww the color of your hair is outstanding !!!
If I was younger I would also do it ah!
Oh I still don't want to think about shirts I'm still wearing a tee!
Your jeans are wondeful and so is your daughter!
xoxo
marisasclosetblog.com
Have a nice end of the week!
Gil Zetbase