All over the place

This outfit is a mixed bag of prints because why not? :D




Do you mix prints a lot with your outfit?

Comments

ALLIE NYC said…
Oh yes I love mixing prints and it is super on trend. There was a time when it wasn't but as it is a fashion go to now I say the more the merrier. And I love the patterns you mixed here!

Allie of
www.allienyc.com
And why not? I like what you got going on here with the stripes, plaid and checks chingu :) I'm all for print mixing and mixing textures too. Happy new week. Hope you and the fam are doing well <3
Mica said…
Such a fun mix of prints! I've tried stripes and tartan together before too, as you've shown here it really works! :)


Hope that your week is off to a good start :)

Away From Blue
Love this! Mixed prints can look so stylish. You blend them together effortlessly! I hope you are having a fantastic end of summer :)
the creation of beauty is art.
Shon said…
Not really but love the idea of mixing. You look fab and glad to see you.

I think I need to move up North, it's chaos down here. Big hugs to you and the family.
Sakuranko said…
Oh very nice and comfy style

Popular posts from this blog

Express @ The Fairview Mall

The black coat

Losing my mojo