Quarantine Life #5

 So...since we are back in lockdown and stay-at-home order until Feb 10, I thought I'd share some of the stuff keeping me busy:)

1) Going out for walks


2) Knitting a blanket for one of my sisters

3) If you guys follow me on Twitter, you know I am currently in the middle of folding 1000 paper cranes (called senbazuru)

Here is a video of me folding one:)


4) Art journalling

Here is a flip through of my very first complete art journal:)


5) Watching TV shows and movies, and here are my faves:)

Soul (Disney +)
Probably one of my all-time fave Pixar movies. This is such an amazing movie, you guys! Highly recommend:)

WandaVision
Since I didn't really read any spoilers, I was quite confused watching the first two episodes, but man....Elizabeth Olsen was awesome.

Bridgerton
A cross between Pride and Prejudice and 50 Shades:) A fluffy and oh-so-juicy watch:D

What have you guys been up to lately? Do tell!

Comments

I love that you've been taking this time to focus on creativity and artistic projects. You are so talented! Bridgerton was SO good and you described it perfectly. Definitely was a nice lockdown distraction.
ellie said…
Awesome! Glad you are staying so creative! I love K-drama True Beauty. Still getting through Mystic Nine with Lay (A C-drama with China's EXO's Lay other EXO's Lu Haun is making a truer than himself drama CROSS FIRE..this flower boy is in the raw in a gaming time-traveling drama). And I have been writing, sometimes I write my darkest in winter I sometimes believe. I wish I could crochet more because I have to do something with all my yarn. I did make some pom poms but they came out more like little trees.

The show you spoke of I really do need to watch.
Mica said…
It's nice you are finding productive ways to pass the time, I know that's not easy in lockdown with kids at home! I found your crane video really relaxing too! :) Hopefully your lockdown works and you can have a relaxing time until it's lifted and things are safer! :) Our 3 day lockdown seemed to have worked, they are thinking that the requirements to wear face masks will be lifted on Friday as there haven't been any more community cases outside of hotel quarantine.

Hope that your week is off to a good start :) More typical summer storms here today!

Away From Blue
Hena Tayeb said…
Love your art journal. And those cranes look fantastic. Your sister will love her blanket.
I just watched Upload. It was a quick quirky watch. WandaVision is on my list.
Sakuranko said…
I watched SOUL a few days ago and was meh~ I didn´t enjoy the movie probably I had High Expectations. The Bridgertons was very nice
xx
Another lockdown really bites chingu :( But at least this keeps the fam safe and away from those covidiots. And it looks like you guys have been finding cool and fun ways to pass the rime. Hope your fingers are okay from folding all of those cranes ;p We've been keeping busy with home improvement and redecorating projects. Bridgerton was fun. The Duke of Hastings is 🔥
Lovely said…
1000 cranes! Wow! That's amazing! Love your journal. It's wonderful you are putting the quarantine period to best use.
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com
Kinga K. said…
Nice art journal ❤
Wow, you really are an artist. I loved your senbazuru. And you are so patient. Knitting a blanket can take sooo long. I like to see other people's quarantine diaries. Take care
rooth said…
I hope you and the family are staying sane. The weather is getting nicer here (finally) so we're spending more time outside!

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Oh, the hate!