Found it!

 Sooooo...I think I found a new favourite pair of pants, you guys!

UNIQLO pants, worn with top from Urban Outfitters and Vans slip ons
The funny thing is that these pants are described as 3/4 shorts....LOLZ

I feel like I can pretty much wear these pants with anything in my wardrobe...


And here's my daughter wearing the navy version:D



Anyhoo, these are the perfect pants for me:) You know what that means? I'll probably be sewing one!
Here are the pattersn I am interested in making....both from Alabama Chanin...again:D

(Speaking of Alabama Chanin, I am enrolled in their Virtual Workshop...the one for T-shirt making. Super stoked! Will most likely do a blog post on it:)

drawstring pants (image from alabamachanin.com)

palazzo pants (image fro alabamachanin.com)

Do you have a favourite pair of pants ? What brand is it from, or did you make it?

Comments

Those pants are SO cool. I can definitely understand why you love them. The design is so flattering and versatile. I am sure you will create many gorgeous outfits with them! Hope you have a wonderful week <3
the creation of beauty is art.
rooth said…
They look super comfy! I'm a big fan of the wide leg look comeback
Mica said…
I love the culottes on you! I wish I could pull off wide legged pants, I always feel they make me look even shorter than usual, haha! That pair you plan to sew look amazing, can't wait to see your finished result, wow!

Hope your week is off to a good start :)

Away From The Blue
I love the relaxed easy fit and the cropped length. Looks awesome on you Emmy! I used to have these two pairs of shorts I got from the H&M boys dept. that I lived in. They were pants that I wore as bermuda shorts ;p Both pairs of Alabama Chanin pants look incredible! Looking forward to seeing your versions. My favorite pair of pants is currently the Outdoor Voices Rectrec pants. They wear like joggers or dress pants depending on how they're styled.
ellie said…
I like my pants that length. Since I am short it's hard to find pants that measure on me as it would on the length they say. Lovely outift! Amazing pants you made too!

Oh..I found another drama..and the episodes are only 20 minutes long..that is on VIKI now.. The Great Shaman Ga Doo Shim with Kim Sae Ron (my Valentina). It's about girl in high school who fights demons.
Lovely said…
These pants looks so comfy and cool! Such a great find!
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, the hate!

Some analogue love #2

Just in time