What have I been watching #24

 Soooo...it's been awhile since I posted stuff I've been watching, so this is quite a long one:) No worries...I won't bore you with a lot of text:D

Here are the stuff I've enjoyed/currently enjoying watching:)

 

(all images from imdb.com)

 1) MOUSE (series)

This was recommended to me by my blogger friend Ellie, and it's so good, you guys! I just finished Ep20. So many twists and turns and can sometimes be confusing, but it's so well-written, and Lee Seung Gi is great as always.

2) The original The Killing (Forbrydelsen)

I binge-watched the whole 4 seasons in record time. I so understand the hype now. Sofie Gräbøl was so perfect as Sarah Lund.

(I tried watching the American version. It's ok...I'm kinda meh about it. I've only seen a few episodes though.)

3) The 8th Night

This is a Korean horror film on Netflix. Anything with Lee Sung Min is just awesome.

3) The original The Bridge (Bron/Broen)-Season 1

Another Scandinavian show I highly recommend. Great chemistry between the leads Sofia Helin and Kim Bodnia.

4) The Tomorrow War

Just a fun action-packed flick. Not the best dialogue and some very cliché moments, but my kids and I still enjoyed this.

5) A Quiet Place 2

We loved the first one, so this was a must-watch for us. It was good....not as good as the first one, but still ok.

6) Ashin of the North

This movie explains the character of Ashin, seen on the last scene of the series Kingdom. Awesome writing and love love love Jun Ji-hyun. Zombies=two thumbs up:D

7) Ghost Lab

Another horror film you can watch on Netflix. It was kinda slow at first, but I love how it dealt with the idea of life after death.

8) Fear Street 1994/1978/1666

OH EM GEE! Cannot recommend these movies highly enough. If you're a horror fan, these three movies are a must-see for sure! I love how the three movies are tied together, but each have their own "themes". Super cool, and what a great cast to boot.

9) Shadow in the Cloud

Chloe Grace Moretz was so kick-a$$ in this movie, you guys! This is considered horror but it's more suspense/thriller, really.

10) The Craft:Legacy

Loved the original movie so I had to see this. It was ok. Not the most amazing sequel, but still an ok watch.


Whew! If you've made it this far, thank you for reading:) What have you been watching?

Comments

ellie said…
Oh my goodness you do have a list! I just started Police University on VIKI and I am really enjoying it...more than I thought I would. I started a crazy C-drama Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils which takes you to a Wuxia place. The original was made in '82. BROKER is a modern C-drama and it has Victoria Song and Leo Lou about 2 researchers looking for a cancer cure. Although, he might be an assassin of some sort. & The Flaming Heart with Simon Gong as a fire fighter.
You've been watching some really wonderful things! Definitely going to add a few of these to my list. I keep meaning to watch The Craft: Legacy, because I love the original, but I haven't gotten around to watching it yet. Maybe I will save it for Halloween this year! Also...I LOVED the Fear Street movies so much! They were fantastic! I love that each movie has a different setting/time but it all links together in the end. Such fantastic movies to watch :D
rooth said…
Love youre spooky picks. Omg the original Craft movie, what a classic
Adam said…
I haven't seen any of these
I wanted to watch Mouse because you know how much I adore Seung Gi but it's just too dark and I'm not in a place where I can handle dark right now. Maybe some time down the line. We just finished Fight For My Way which was a fun ad lighthearted rom com.
Mica said…
You have managed to watch a lot! I really need to try make more time for Netflix, although being a bit of a highly strung person I can't do horrors or thrillers - comedies are where it's at for me, haha! :)

Hope your week is off to a good start! :)

Away From The Blue
Hena Tayeb said…
We just watched The Jungle Cruise last night..
I am watching Ted Lasso.. very very slowly.. really don't want it to end.
Be peres said…
I didn't know these series yet, but I loved the suggestion. I loved the post.
Kisses and have a good week.
https://beperes.blogspot.com/
Georgina said…
These are great suggestions - I love doing roundups like this, as I watch a lot of TV too!
Sophie said…
Oh I haven't seen most of these, thanks!
She Might Be said…
I keep meaning to watch Quiet Place 2, thanks for the reminder!
Sakuranko said…
Oh I hope to watch Fear Street because I am a huge fan of horror movies
Violet Glenton said…
Ooooh I needed some new things to watch- thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Oh, the hate!