Last one for the year

 Because we were not able to go to Niagara Falls this summer, we decided to go this weekend. This is probably the last visit for the year.

 I honestly thought it wouldn't be too busy because school has started and the weather was not too nice, but there were still a lot of tourists (which was good for the businesses, so that's ok, I guess.).

Anyhoo, pics below:)














All the flags were at half-mast for Queen Elizabeth.

Niagara Falls is definitely one place we all like to go to. Waterfalls are so lucky, and give such a positive energy.

 Do you have a place in your state that you constantly visit?

Edit: Yes...these teen-aged boys don't smile for the camera anymore....ugh!

Comments

Oh, I'm so glad you were able to go! It is such a beautiful place and there is always a lot to see and do. These pictures are beautiful! I especially love what you wore. You look so stylish <3
ellie said…
Lovely outing. Oh, how I wish I could go back. Wow! We made it to see the Presidents a while ago. Just a long trip. I enjoyed CRAZY HORSE, too. Oh, the road trip. But such beauty to see the landscapes and what they have to offer too. Love the photos. So glad you guys made it out there.
Hena Tayeb said…
So I guess the teens don't like to smile anymore.. lol.
I think NYC pretty much steals all the glory away and becomes the most visited place even though its not in our state.
Mica said…
I would love to visit one day, I have never been! it's great you are able to go regularly. And your family is just adorable, you have some very fun pics in this post! :)

Hope you are having a great day :)

Away From The Blue
Adam said…
I live many miles from Niagara Falls so I've never seen it. I would hope to one day
LL Cool Joe said…
I love all the happy family shots! Lol. Looks like your sons were having a great time! I have a shirt just like your daughters. She has good taste. ;)
It's awesome that you guys were able to get in a visit to the falls before all the business of school and autumn activities kicks in. These are memories you and your kids will surely look back upon fondly one day when they are fully grown. Our friends in Toronto took us to Niagara Falls the last time we visited. I can say I've been to the NY side and the Canadian side ;p
Lovely said…
Niagara Falls is such a beauty. I hope you came back relaxed and recharged. Beautiful pictures!
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com
R's Rue said…
Beautiful photos.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Kinga K. said…
Interesting photos <3
Really great pictures of your family! Water is so powerful. I can just feel it through your photography, so I can imagine seeing this in person. Thanks for sharing. Absolutely gorgeous!

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Oh, the hate!