Beauty Faves 2023

 These are the beauty products I've been using for awhile now and can honestly recommend because they're amazing:)

1) Muji Skincare

There was a period this year I was trying out different skin care products but unfortunately, they broke me out:( In the end, I ended up going back to these Muji products. I can honestly say Muji skin care products are really great, especially if you have sensitive skin. They are reasonably priced to boot!

Muji Aging Care Moisturizing Milk and Light Toning Water

2) Make Up For Ever foundations
I used to freelance as a makeup artist and even then, I've always loved the brand's products. Their foundations are great, and you honestly can't go wrong with any of them IMO.

 (Here is my website if you are interested. I maintain it coz I still do makeup for friends and family.)
Make Up For Ever HD Skin foundation

What are your current beauty faves?

Comments

rooth said…
I had no idea you did makeup!? How many skills do you have Emmy??? :D
ellie said…
These look so great! Oh, I'm afraid I am a face oil person. I put a combination of oils together..from vitamin e and apricot oil with usually just a little blend of essential oils called BALANCE. I do use L'Oreal moisturizer from time to time and sun screen too.

The face oil is only a drop or two and that's basically for a face massage and neck. Honestly, my days are over for foundation makeup. It just sweats off me.

Recently, I had to get my Midevil blend out to ward off the mosquitos here. It has all the essential oils to keep bugs and spiders away too. I woke up a couple of days ago with these tiny bites. Since using it, I have had any problem. I made a spray as well with Witchhazel. So I guess my place smells like something Midevil now...(✿◡‿◡)
I've heard good things about Muji skincare but I have yet to try any of their products yet. I will have to check out your picks sometime. Muji has the best cotton squares :D I'm always all about sun protection during the summer. I'm loving The Pure Lotus Botanical Sun Cream SPF50 for the face and Bare Republic Clearscreen Sunscreen for the body.
It can be difficult to find skin care products that check all the boxes. I'm glad you've found a brand that works for you! Also, thank you for the heads up on that foundation. I've never tried one from Make Up For Ever, but it is certainly on my wish list now.
the creation of beauty is art.
R's Rue said…
You are so talented my friend. I will check out Muji products.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Adam said…
My favorite thing my wife wore recently were magnetic eyelashes

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Life lately- end of the school year 2023