#FanExpoCanada 2023 (Picture Heavy)

 It's that time of the year again....nearing the end of summer means Fan Expo time, where you get to meet celebs of your fave shows/movie and hang out with fellow nerds who love animé, Star Wars and all other good stuff:) Our own version of San Diego Comic Con.

My kids did cosplay this year:

- My eldest wore the Fullmetal Alchemist costume I sewed last year for my middle child.

- My middle child was Nanami from Jujutsu Kaisen.

- My youngest was Evan Peter's character from American Horror Story Season 1.


Here are pics I took of the day:)

I did my daughter's makeup. We had to be up before everyone to do her face!




Me and the hubby (aka the assistants hahaha)

There were sooooo many people it was really overwhelming!








Two Nanamis! 






waiting in line

Matthew Lillard (Scream/ Scooby films)  was the coolest dude. He went out of his photo op booth to meet the fans beforehand!

hehe

autograph line for Zachary Levi

end of the day hehe

And the celeb photo ops we did this year....:D

with Brian Baumgartner and Kate Flannery from the show The Office. Kate was hilarious:)

My daughter with Christina Ricci, who was the nicest:) 

Have you guys been to a convention lately?

Comments

ellie said…
Oh, how cool! You guys made such a great day of it. Love the makeup you did for your daughter! amazing. The boys looks great too! & I love your outfit 💓

Oh, Christina! One of my favorite actresses! You guys did look a little exhausted there near the end. Such fun! So great that you guys did this!

Well, at least out of a heatwave for a bit! I am so ready for a beautiful fall..but I dunno if we will get it.
Totally amazing job on your Mini Me's makeup Emmy! All the kiddos look fantastic in their costumes and it looks like you all had a blast at the expo. Good to hear that the celebs you met were actually nice too ;p I used to have to attend conventions for work purposes and I never really cared for them so I kind of stay away from them now.Happy new week chingu! I can't believe August is almost over!
rooth said…
I love how y'all make this a family event - looks like y'all had a blast!
Adam said…
Cute cosplay for your kids
I love to live vicariously through your posts each year! Thank you for sharing these incredible photos. It looks like it was such a fun time! I LOVE the makeup you did...wow. You are ridiculously talented. I can't even deal with it. As for the celebrity photo op...incredible. The Office is the show I watch the most (literally fall asleep to it every single night) so the fact that you were able to meet actors from the show is just the coolest thing ever. What a cool picture! And I mean, Christina Ricci is just the most incredible. I love that your daughter was able to meet her!
the creation of beauty is art.
MELODY JACOB said…
Amazing moments and beautiful people.

https://www.melodyjacob.com/2023/09/my-favorite-white-flowy-long-sleeve-maxi-dress.html

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Life lately- end of the school year 2023