Wow! So great to see your post! So exciting to see you at one of your favorite cons! Love the dress! I hope you've had a great summer! šššššššš I did get a chance to see K-drama Law and the City which was at first not my cup of tea with the voice over in the beginning..but I enjoyed it. Now I'm watching a C-drama Wuxia tale with Yang Yang, but the villian in it is pretty smart mouthed too. Immortal Ascension. & I actually got caught up in Netflix's Build a Band which I didn't think I could watch, but I did. Wishing you a fabulous September!
It's so fun to see your family's annual Fan Expo tradition. The costumes are fantastic and your hand-sewn Superman dress is especially impressive, and it's great that you got to meet both Jim Lee and Ron Perlman. It looks like you all had a wonderful time!
Emmy! It's so good to see you and the family looking so well and enjoying some family fun! You guys always seem to have blast at this fest. Loving your hair and the cute dress!
LOL I don't think you're crazy for trying to revamp your wardrobe for more of a Moon Dong Eun style. She may have been obsessed with revenge but she looked very stylish doing it ;p I actually modeled my style after SHK's character in Encounter for awhile including getting the same haircut. She is my hair inspiration a lot though since I also got her current cut again this year haha. So what you and your DD watching now? We're about to finish The Winning Try which started strong but ended up being a little disappointing. My husband wants to watch Twelve with Ma Dong Seok next.
I went to PT this week and got some good news. I have healed enough to ditch the ankle brace and I probably only need a month of PT to get through this. What a relief!
So great to see a post from you! I'm glad you were able to go to Fan Expo this year with the family. I was downtown while it was happening (heading to a concert) and saw people wearing the coolest outfits. I haven't gone to Fan Expo in several years, but want to go again one of these days! Your hair looks amazing and I LOVE what you wore! That Superman dress is so cool! That family photo is fantastic. You always seem to make the best memories with your loved ones <3
Hubby, myself and the little one decided to go to Fairview Mall today while the boys were in school. What was happening there, you might ask? Why...the opening day of Express , of course. To be honest, I thought they had already opened. It was just perfect timing, I guess. This is their first store in Canada, and I'm really glad they picked Fairview coz it's very accessible where I live:P I've shopped in Express before, specifically the one in Buffalo (New York) and I really like their stuff. They always have a great collection season after season, and the prices are mostly reasonable. Here are some pics I took with the phone. Really love their sequined jackets! The layout is pretty good and the store size is quite substantial. The fall collection is TDF. I didn't take a pic of this killer red suit that they have, but trust me when I say it is very very nice. I would have gotten it, but it really would have just sat in my closet, and it was out of my budg...
I've been having a hard time getting motivated to post anything at all these days. I've deleted X on my phone, and am on Bluesky now, but even then, I don't really post much there. (I've stopped posting on Instagram and Facebook years ago, and don't have a TikTok/) Even having a hard time posting consistently on my Art YouTube channel. I do have a small Catholic YouTube channel, and another small "fish" channel (and I use that term lightly coz I mostly post random stuff about our shubunkin goldfishes), but even then, these days, I just want to go "off the grid" :( That is all.
I mentioned in this post how I've been trying to revamp my wardrobe because of how much I loved Song Hye Kyo's clothes in the show The Glory (thank you to my blogger friend Rowena again for recommending this show!) Slowly....slowly....I am trying. I will probably never get rid completely of all my colourful and worn clothes, but it's really been a game changer changing my style. Here's the new addition to my closet, inspired by SHK. I've been looking for a black coat for awhile and finally found it! Zara oversized coat LOLZ....excuse the RBF. This was me trying it in the store before buying. Was really debating as I'm trying not to spend so much, but this coat was reasonably priced, and it the last of my size! What's a girl to do? Who has been your style inspo lately?
Comments
LOL I don't think you're crazy for trying to revamp your wardrobe for more of a Moon Dong Eun style. She may have been obsessed with revenge but she looked very stylish doing it ;p I actually modeled my style after SHK's character in Encounter for awhile including getting the same haircut. She is my hair inspiration a lot though since I also got her current cut again this year haha. So what you and your DD watching now? We're about to finish The Winning Try which started strong but ended up being a little disappointing. My husband wants to watch Twelve with Ma Dong Seok next.
I went to PT this week and got some good news. I have healed enough to ditch the ankle brace and I probably only need a month of PT to get through this. What a relief!
the creation of beauty is art.