I love blue clovers!

I have always had a thing for satchels. Being a huge fan of Indiana Jones, I have always associated the bag with travel and adventure. Of course, the obsession was sealed when I saw Alexa Chung with her famous Mulberry bag. What can I say? I'm a sucker for celebrity endorsements.

I was on a quest for the perfect satchel that was just the right size and the right price point, and I think I have found it.
I discovered Upla reading Parisian Chic (which I wrote about on this blog). Being the nerd that I am, I went to the company website right away and fell in love with the fisherman's pouch (besace). The style was exactly what I was looking for, and they had different choices of material (cotton canvas, leather, etc.) and sizes. I wanted them all, but of course, I came back to reality and got just one. (Psssssst...this bag was on sale when I got it. )
This is the blue clover besace du pecheur. Isn't it just the cutest? So perfect for the summer. I love how there are so many pockets and compartments inside...perfect for someone like me who loses her stuff in the bag constantly. I also like the fact that I have not seen anyone carry this brand yet where I live, so woohoo!:P

I would also like to mention how fab the customer service was. I had a question before ordering, and the company responded right away via e-mail. I also had an address correction, and again, the response was pretty quick. The shipment to Canada via Colissimo took only seven working days.

I highly recommend this company. Thank you, Ines, for recommending Upla in your book. This is definitely not my last purchase. (I am in love with the Kaki and Poppy as well...heehee...)

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a great bag!! I love satchels and crossbody bags myself. This is a really adorable pattern...you make me want to get it myself! However, I think the conversion to the USD is rather steep. :( However, I will admire your bag from afar!!

Kaide
http://njprepster.com
Emmylou said…
Thanks for the comment:)I really do like the pattern as well. We both have great taste...heehee..

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Oh, the hate!