Parka

They say chain stores like Zara and H&M offer clothes that may be affordable to the masses but in terms of quality may not be the best. I do, however, have this parka from H&M that I've had for ages and still is one of my most-worn pieces. I love it, and have worn it sooooo many times, but it still looks like what it did when I bought it.
H&M coat, Zara dress, Urban Planet leggings, Old Navy booties
It looked like I was wearing a playsuit here. It was windy where I was that the dress kept clinging to my legs:P


My kids just wanted to say hi:)



Comments

Ellie said…
You look gorgeous...and the mona lisa photos are too funny!

-Ellie
Emmylou said…
Thanks so much, Ellie:)
Shoe Belle said…
I agree, not all things at stores like H&M are that disposable. Love the jacket!:)
Cute Mona Lisa smiles heehee
so so cute :):) thanks for your comment!! following you back! hope you can follow me through blogloving as well!!
xoxo

LImonspective
LV said…
Cute parka! your kids are adorable:-)

http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/
Emmylou said…
Thanks for taking the time to comment, ladies:)
Anonymous said…
Cute parka, love the pictures.
I still have my H&M cardigan that purchased it 4 years ago, but it in good condition still. The color hasn't faded yet.
Yes, I really thought you were wearing a jumpsuit until I read that it was a dress from Zara.

Your kids are so funny! Love that Mona LIza pic. LOL!
Emmylou said…
OMG! I kept trying to adjust that dress to no avail:P
Thanks for all the comments, guys:)
Bow Tied Beauty said…
Love the outfit and thanks for the sweet comment :)

http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

x
Vanessa Mercado said…
lovely photos!!! love your outfit.. love the monalisa photo of the little baby... kissess!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, the hate!

Some analogue love #2

Just in time