But you're not an Olsen!

I've always liked oversized sunglasses, but because of my round face, I never thought it would look proportionate to my face.

Well, the day came when I lost my prescription glasses and had to get a new pair. After picking up my frames, my husband said I should get two, as I tend to lose them. Being the practical person that I am, I said, "No, my dear. I would like to get a pair of oversized sunnies."

And with that, I would like to introduce you to my new fave pair:)
Lotto sunglasses


The good thing is that they hide a lot of sins. Like a hat, right? I mean, if I'm in a rush, I just wear these and not have to worry about not having makeup on...I think...


 And of course, my little one likes them too. She's already fighting me for accessories...sigh...



I just read this great feature on the May 2012 issue of People Stylewatch Magazine that has great tips on picking up the right pair of sunnies for your face shape:

What is your fave pair, guys? Do tell:)

PS: If you'd like to see my other pair, click here.

Comments

Shoe Belle said…
Ooooh like the sunnies!!! And love your lil hamette and ham(s)! LOL
l said…
Great stunnies :)
Haha, I love oversized sunnies xx
Unknown said…
Following you back my dear xxx
rooth said…
Those are pretty fantastic looking! I only buy cheapies as they always get lost
Rakel said…
So cute!

http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/
Lilli said…
Hello dear, these sunglasses are so beautiful and what a sweet pic of your baby with them!:) Kisses!!
NaNa said…
SO Adorable =) cute sunnies too. ~

love from the NANA girls xoxo
Kathleen said…
I have an oval face, but a very narrow face, so I find that so many sunglasses are just too wide - I look like a kid in her mother's sunnies!

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, the hate!

Some analogue love #2

Just in time