Murad

I usually buy skin care items from the drugstore. I'm a big fan of Neutrogena, Cetaphil and Phisoderm when it comes to facial stuff. Thus, this recent purchase from Sephora is definitely something new for me.


I've seen the Murad infomercial a lot, and have always been curious to try the products. As someone with sensitive skin, I'm really prone to breaking out when something  does not agree with me. So, I thought a cleanser is a safe-enough option. At least, the product would not stay too long on my skin, right?



Well, after only using it a few times, I must say I really really love this product. My skin felt so soft and smooth after using it, which is not something I'm used to:P It has not irritated my skin so far, and I do feel that it really cleanses without stripping my skin of the oils. I also love the feel of the tiny jojoba beads.

To conclude: Two thumbs up, and I definitely recommend this cleanser:) Can't wait to try the other products in the line.

What is your fave cleanser? Do tell.

Comments

Looks great! I've been using the Liz Earle skin care range and am amazed how much softer my skin feels xx
rooth said…
Oooh, I use Cetaphil and that works really well for cleaning and is pretty gentle. But maybe I should mix it up a bit?
Oh to Be a Muse said…
I also love the feel of jojoba beads. I've wanted to try Murad, but my derm says I should stick to Aveeno/Cetaphil facial cleansers for my skin.

I used to use Neutrogena Naturals and liked that too.
Good! Interessant Post!
Here there's no Sephora, but I'll get it when I'll go to BCN!
Thanks to share it dear!
Apss! the texture is perfect ;)


xoxo from München
La Vie Quotidienne
www.laviequo.com
Elle Sees said…
I have been using samples or biore cleanser. I love finding out when products work for others!
Emmylou said…
Thanks for responding, guys:) I love seeing everyone's fave right now.
@Rooth, I do mix up my cleansers once in awhile, depending on what I get on sale:P
Rakel said…
great post! new follower!! :)

http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, the hate!

Some analogue love #2

Just in time