Sightseeing

My in-laws took the kids last Sunday during the day, so I decided to spend it walking around downtown to window-shop and play tourist. Admittedly, it did not go as I hoped. First of all,  the subway line that would take me directly to my destination was not running, so they had shuttle buses running instead,which were crazy-packed! I was also not dressed properly, as it ended up being such a super-nice day, and I was wearing my winter coat. ..sigh...

Anyhoo, it was still great having some time to myself, which is a rare occurrence:P Here are some pics I took that day...
along Yonge St.

I like this old building a lot. I don't know why.


Yonge and Dundas Square




inside Eaton Centre (one of my fave malls)


If any of you have not been to Toronto, I really encourage you to visit:) It's clean; the people are friendly; there are Tim Hortons coffee shops everywhere:P

Anyhoo, Happy Cinco de Mayo, y'all! How are you spending your weekend?

Comments

Ceciliette said…
I wish i can go thee one day! You had a great weather!!! look at that perfect blue sky! I imagine you were suffering the heat with your coat hahahah

xx
Rebecca said…
I love going for walks on my own. And that shopping centre is so BIG, I can't believe it!
Emmylou said…
@Cecilia: I was sweating like a pig!
@Rebecca: It is pretty huge:)
Shoe Belle said…
Awww, I miss TO! And Eaton Ctr!:p
Kim said…
Looks so great!

www.kimgodschalk.com
chiaweb said…
Wow such a great sunny day!
Lovely photos! I'm moving to Canada from England in the Summer, but to Vancouver. I'd love to visit Toronoto one day as well though :)!
rooth said…
Oh it looks beautiful there and the weather looks gorgeous!
ilovetrends said…
Nice pics! I would like to visit Toronto :)
xoxo
Emily, I just feeling so jelous!!I look forward to have holidays and miss around the world! I will consider your recommendation!


xoxo from München
La Vie Quotidienne
www.laviequo.com
Monika said…
great post.
wanna follow each other on bloglovin?

www.monikamustafa.dk
NaNa said…
seems like you had a great time, hope you also have a great weekend ^^

love from the NANA girls xoxo
Tanvi said…
GReat city shots. I had been to Toronto many years ago. Probably should return! :)

∞ © tanvii.com ∞
Unas fotos geniales!


www.infinitawishlist.com

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, the hate!

Some analogue love #2

Just in time