Hubby, myself and the little one decided to go to Fairview Mall today while the boys were in school. What was happening there, you might ask? Why...the opening day of Express , of course. To be honest, I thought they had already opened. It was just perfect timing, I guess. This is their first store in Canada, and I'm really glad they picked Fairview coz it's very accessible where I live:P I've shopped in Express before, specifically the one in Buffalo (New York) and I really like their stuff. They always have a great collection season after season, and the prices are mostly reasonable. Here are some pics I took with the phone. Really love their sequined jackets! The layout is pretty good and the store size is quite substantial. The fall collection is TDF. I didn't take a pic of this killer red suit that they have, but trust me when I say it is very very nice. I would have gotten it, but it really would have just sat in my closet, and it was out of my budg...
Comments
kisses pretty!
xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee
-Jyoti
Style Delights Blog
xoxo
Tracy
xx
www.JuneWantsItAll.com
Meant To Attend
:)
Allison
A's Fashion Files
Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy, and get free domestic shipping with code FREESHIP